An Amazing Opportunity for Business Partners
3 days of sessions showcasing diverse products and services related to Sage 300
Meet face to face with amazing developers of the products you are supporting and selling
Opportunity to interact with Sage staff one on one
Meet and Greet Reception
All meals & entertainment
Great gifts and prizes
Top Reasons to Attend
- Our prime focus is third party. Sage’s conference concentrates on Sage’s message. TPAC concentrates on products and services you can sell to your customers to enhance their overall satisfaction.
- TPAC is Sage 300 (Accpac) only. No extra products to dilute the message.
- All the important Development Partners attend. These are the people who will supply and support the products you deliver.
- Network with your existing Development Partners. Nothing is better than face time.
- Network with other Business Partners. Explore merger / co-operation possibilities. Find out about best practices.
- Pre-conference training – look on the Pre-Con Training page for the Development Partners conducting pre-conference training.
- You can attend product sessions.
- Shoot Out or Super Session. Each year we have a “shoot out” where you can compare the similar offering from multiple exhibitors or similar key session for business partners.
- Once you come to TPAC, you will come again. Most Business Partners come year after year.
- Event night is always a great social event – aka PARTY.
- Each attendee receives a full list of all conference attendees.
- Schedule an appointment with Sage staff.
• Early Bird price until May 31 is $500
• Regular price June 1- July 31 is $600
• Just in Time price Aug 1 onward is $700
• Sign up 4 delegates on one form and only pay for 3
Sage 300 ERP Third Party Solutions provide additional functionality required by my clients, and the best place to see and learn about them is at TPAC.
I have been to a lot of conferences and the gourmet dinner at TPAC 2015 was the best conference meal I have ever had.
Sage Summit is great but TPAC is the place for meeting with and talking to business partners.