An Amazing Opportunity for Business Partners
- 3 days of sessions showcasing diverse products and services related to Sage 300
- Meet face to face with amazing developers of the products you are supporting and selling
- Opportunity to interact with Sage staff one on one
- Meet and Greet Reception
- All meals & entertainment
- Great gifts and prizes
- Event Night
Top Reasons to Attend
- Our prime focus is third party. Sage’s conference concentrates on Sage’s message. TPAC concentrates on products and services you can sell to your customers to enhance their overall satisfaction.
- TPAC is Sage 300 (Accpac) only. No extra products to dilute the message.
- All the important Development Partners attend. These are the people who will supply and support the products you deliver.
- Network with your existing Development Partners. Nothing is better than face time.
- Network with other Business Partners. Explore merger / co-operation possibilities. Find out about best practices.
- Pre-conference training – look on the Pre-Con Training page for the Development Parts conducting pre-conference training.
- You can attend product sessions.
- Shoot out or Super Session. Each year we have a “Shoot Out” where you can compare the similar offerings from multiple exhibitors or a similar key session for business partners.
- Once you come to TPAC, you will come again. Most Business Partners come year after year.
- We are planning a great party for the event this year.
- Each attendee receives a full list of all conference attendees.
- Schedule an appointment with Sage staff.
• Early Bird price until Nov 30 is $500
• Regular price Dec 1- Jan 31 is $600
• Just in Time price Feb 1 onward is $700
• Sign up 4 delegates on one form and only pay for 3
Sage 300 Third Party Solutions provide additional functionality required by my clients, and the best place to see and learn about them is at TPAC.
Once again a fantastic show! It is always extremely well organized, and we find it a great atmosphere to touch base with colleagues. Every year we leave TPAC with new leads in addition to a renewed sense of energy.
Sage Summit is great but TPAC is the place for meeting with and talking to business partners.