Orchid Systems, a multiple award-winner, develops innovative add-ons that enhance productivity, improve collaboration, support better decision making, and extend the functionality of Sage 300.
Collaboration & Business Intelligence
- Notes: Attach context-sensitive notes to Sage 300 fields and/or screens.
- Document Management Link: Access relevant documents where & when needed via context-sensitive links to Sage 300 fields.
- Info-Explorer: Business Intelligence at an affordable price. Multi-dimensional analysis with integrated budgeting & forecasting.
Automation & Productivity
- Report Runner: Launch & distribute multiple reports, save parameters for re-running, set up role-specific report menus.
- Process Scheduler: Schedule recurring integrity checks, backups, day ends, reports and other critical processes to run unattended.
Tailoring & Integration
- Extender: Extend Sage 300 business logic in countless ways. Log changes, raise alerts, create custom screens and tables, integrate with other applications, run bespoke scripts.
- Optional Tables: Create custom data structures within your Sage 300 database. Edit data using Excel with the included Spreadsheet Add-In.
- Data Views: Simplify and speed up report writing and execution by turning Sage 300 Optional Fields into database columns.
Streamlining Financial Processes
- EFT Processing: Process Vendor/Customer/Employee payments and receipts via Electronic Funds Transfer, with support for hundreds of bank formats.
- Inter Entity Transactions: Keep loan accounts in balance, with offsetting due-to & due-from journal entries automatically generated based on rules you define.
- Inter Entity Trade: Initiate a buy-sell transaction in one entity, and have reciprocal documents automatically generated in the other.
Operations & Inventory Management
- Return Material Authorizations: Track returns and repairs accurately. Improve efficiency and customer service using consistent, configurable workflows, all from within Sage 300.
- Bin Tracking: Track items against multiple bins within a Sage 300 Inventory Control location.
www.orchid.systems | firstname.lastname@example.org | Sydney, Australia