Development Partner - 3 levels of Sponsorship
Silver: Plus one session on a triple track, ad on the Agenda Display Board..
Gold: Plus one session on a triple track and one on a double track, plus additional attendee pass (total of 2), ad on the Agenda Display Board.
See below for full exhibitor prospectus.
Why Exhibit at TPAC??
- The primary focus of TPAC is you – the Third Party. Sage’s conference concentrates on Sage’s message. TPAC concentrates on YOUR message.
- TPAC is Sage 300 (Accpac) focused. No extra products to dilute the message.
- All the important Business Partners attend. These are the people who will sell and support your products.
- Conduct Pre-Conference Training. Focused on technical content as opposed to sales.
- Network with other Development Partners.
- Network with your existing Business Partners. Nothing is better than one on one time.
- You can give a session – Sales or Technical (Silver and Gold sponsorships).
- Super Session. Each year we typically have one or more Super Sessions that give select exhibitors extra session time.
- Once you come to TPAC, you will come again. Most exhibitors return year after year.
- We are planning a great party for the event this year.
- Get $1000 back if you sign up 5 business partners. This might be the easiest $1000 you ever earn.
- Each exhibitor receives a full list of all conference attendees.
- The booth fee includes pipe and drape borders, carpet, electricity, 6” table and 2 chairs, & Wi-Fi. No extra charges except for renting a monitor if you want one.
- Opportunity to schedule a face to face meeting with Sage staff.
- TPAC is affordable. Compare the sponsorship fees to other conferences, you will be pleasantly surprised.
Thank you for planning such an incredible event! The details were noticed and especially the food!
It was great seeing you as well!
3 Levels of Sponsorship
Bronze: booth, one pass, 2 minutes at opening, listing on web site. $6,000 CDN
Silver: Bronze plus a session on a triple track, ad in conference guide. $7,000 CDN
Gold: Silver plus an extra pass, session on double track. $9,000 CDN