Development Partner 3 Level Sponsorship
Bronze: A booth plus 2 minutes at the opening session, one full attendee pass, listing in the conference guide, listing on the TPAC web site and more.
Silver: Plus one session on a triple track, ad on the Agenda Display Board..
Gold: Plus one session on a triple track and one on a double track, plus additional attendee pass (total of 2), ad on the Agenda Display Board.
See below for full exhibitor prospectus.
Why exhibit at TPAC?
- The primary focus of TPAC is you – the Third Party. Sage’s conference concentrates on Sage’s message. TPAC concentrates on YOUR message.
- TPAC is Sage 300 (Accpac) focused. No extra products to dilute the message.
- All the important Business Partners attend. These are the people who will sell and support your products.
- Conduct Pre-Conference Training. Focused on technical content as opposed to sales.
- Network with other Development Partners. In the past Smart Hotel Software has integrated with BI Metrix and with Vineyardsoft’s Alert product.
- Network with your existing Business Partners. Nothing is better than one on one time.
- You can give a session – Sales or Technical (Silver and Gold sponsorships).
- Super Session. Each year we typically have one or more Super Sessions that give select exhibitors extra session time.
- Once you come to TPAC, you will come again. Most exhibitors return year after year.
- We are planning a great party for the event this year.
- Get $1000 back if you sign up 5 business partners. This might be the easiest $1000 you ever earn.
- Each exhibitor receives a full list of all conference attendees and a photo guide.
- The booth fee includes pipe and drape borders, carpet, electricity, 6” table and 2 chairs, & Wi-Fi. No extra charges except for renting a monitor if you want one.
- Opportunity to schedule a face to face meeting with Sage staff.
- TPAC is affordable. Compare the sponsorship fees to other conferences, you will be pleasantly surprised.